00708 ECHO2 Vitamin C Serum - 1 oz
Vitamin Bottle #3, Equals 50 treatments
Our TA-Ester product is superior to Ascorbic Acid forms of Vitamin C in the following ways:
- Stable and Non-irritating: Stability is the most important advantage of this product as it insures consistent performance. L-Ascorbic Acid is very sensitive to oxidation, turning yellow/brown and developing an unpleasant scent when in contact with oxygen. It also loses its potency and effectiveness rather quickly. Our Vitamin C Ester is stable. It will not oxidize or change color and will stay active much longer. And just as important, because it is non-acidic, this Vitamin C Ester will not sting or burn sensitive skin. It can even be used directly after a peel or microdermabrasion. L-Ascorbic Acid is pro-inflammatory and can actually do more harm than good.
- Antioxidant (free radical reducing) activity: Vitamin C is one of the best (if not the best) free radical scavengers available today. In recent laboratory tests, TA was shown to produce 40% more antioxidant activity than a placebo. When compared with L-Ascorbic Acid, TA has a time-release-like stable and increasing activity for up to 40 hours. Vitamin C in pure form (L-Ascorbic Acid) peaks immediately and is no longer active after less than six hours.
- Bio-availability (Penetration and Retention): Recent studies have shown that Vitamin C Esters, which are fat-soluble (unlike L-Ascorbic Acid which is water-soluble) provide excellent penetration and retention in all parts of the skin. This means that each skin and fibroblast cell, including the critical outer portion or cell plasma membrane of each cell, is receiving the maximum amount of antioxidant protection. TA is dose-dependent. In the same concentrations, it penetrates at a rate three times higher than a water-soluble form of Vitamin C which is poorly absorbed and is not dose dependent.
- Collagen Synthesis: Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the formation of collagen by catalyzing chemical changes that allow lysine and proline to bind together as collagen subunits, adding structural stability to the “complete” collagen fibers. Our TA-based Vitamin C Ester increases the fibroblast’s ability to synthesize collagen, increases cell viability and inhibits twice as much of the enzyme Gelatinase.
- Vitamin C Ester is four times more active than pure Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) in promoting collagen synthesis.
- Inhibition of Melanogenesis: Vitamin C Ester reduces formation of melanin (the chemical responsible for hyper-pigmentation) by more than 80%, resulting in a brighter and more even skin tone.
- UV-B Damage Prevention: Vitamin C Ester has excellent penetration in keratinocytes (epidermal cells), resulting in better cell protection against UV-B radiation. In fact, it is 70% more effective than L-Ascorbic Acid.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.